Client Services Support Analyst – Microsoft D365 Business Central ERP
At Sysco Software we believe that our employees are central to our success as a business. We strive to inspire and further their abilities and the work they are involved in, with the latest resources, training and technology available.
Are you ready to join us on our journey?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the leading Financial, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform built for sales, manufacturing distribution, service, and finance for mid-sized businesses. Sysco Software Solutions is a Gold Certified, award winning, industry focused provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 business applications. We work with public and private-sector organisations, which include some of Northern Ireland’s leading distribution and manufacturing companies.
Customer service is core to our success, delivered by our Client Services Team based in Belfast, consisting of a hardworking, dedicated group of 365 Business Central Support Analysts. We are always looking for ways to improve quality, build excellent solutions and increase customer satisfaction.
Our Client Services Support Analysts play a critical role in maintaining client health and success for existing and new business. We would like to welcome and encourage new colleagues to join our Team!
Your day-today responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of support issues and managing them through to closure using our Customer Support Portal
- Researching client queries, implementing fixes & documenting case resolution
- Managing and prioritizing support issues to meet Client expectations
- Liaising directly with customers, regularly updating them on issue progress
- Working closely where necessary on issues with Development & Functional Consultants
- Applying accounting and business process knowledge gained to resolve client’s queries
- Developing and supporting strong Client relationship management
- Assisting Customer system’s upgrades including installation and configuration of software
- Providing support & assistance internally to our colleagues on project implementation work
Skills we can’t do without
- Strong Communication (written & verbal), listening and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills and expand your knowledge of business applications
- Ability to approach trouble shooting an issue in a sensible and structured way.
- Confidently work well both within a team and on your own initiative in a dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- A broad interest in IT combined with enjoying the challenge of analysing and resolving a range of business, accounting, and technical issues
- Comfortable liaising with people from all levels within an organisation.
Skills we’d like
- Experience working with any ERP systems such as Business Central (formerly Dynamics Nav), SAP, Oracle, Sage, or similar
- Good understanding of accountancy or financial practices and procedures.
- Excellent IT Skills including use of MS Office.
Training and Career Progression
The candidate will be offered full training in the Microsoft Business Central and Dynamics NAV range of applications. Training will also be provided around other core Microsoft Technologies such as PowerShell and Azure.
Career progression will be encouraged into more senior client services, development, or consultancy position within the company.
A rewarding competitive salary is offered, according to experience. Sysco also offer a range of other company benefits, including bonus structure, pension scheme and private health insurance, with generous holidays incl. all Public Holidays, Birthday and Christmas leave. Sysco also offer a flexible hybrid working environment.
Sysco is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions.
We promote a strong culture of equal opportunity and mutual respect together with the highest professional and ethical standards in all our dealings with employees, customers, suppliers, and the wider community.
Sysco Software is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. Through our employment practices and efficient use of our most valuable resources, our employees, we will ensure that individuals are selected, trained, promoted and otherwise treated on the basis of their aptitudes, skills and abilities.
Similar Roles at Sysco Software
At Sysco Software, we pride ourselves on our reputation of service, integrity and quality. We promote a culture of equal opportunity and mutual respect together with the highest professional and ethical standards in all our dealings with employees, customers, suppliers and the wider community.
We believe that our success is down to our people and we welcome your application and journey with us. Whether that be as a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics 365 professional or as a Graduate joining our Dynamics 365 Academy.
We encourage and nurture all our employees to develop new skills across their chosen professional and managerial careers with us.
We know there’s more to life than just a great modern working environment and developing solutions for some of the most well-known and established organisations in Ireland and the UK.
As well as a flexible working environment with opportunities to work from home, joining Sysco Software means you’ll also be involved in numerous company social events and activities throughout the year from team lunches to pizza nights, through to escape rooms, nights out and our yearly festive get-togethers.
* Our employment benefit packages vary between our Dublin and Belfast offices in accordance with local employment regulations. Full details regarding any associated role benefits will be supplied during the interview process.
Whether you are seeking a placement opportunity, graduating from University or have been in the business applications industry seeking a more senior role we have regular vacancies available due to our continued growth. Beyond offering a fulfilling role within Sysco Software, we support our employees and encourage an inclusive and diverse workplace environment building on our core pillars of service, integrity and quality.
Joining Sysco Software means you’ll also be involved in numerous company social events and activities throughout the year from team lunches to pizza nights, through to escape rooms, nights out and our yearly festive get-togethers.
Our people are our most important assets, it all starts with you. To reward and nurture your ambition and talent, we’ve worked hard over the years to support, encourage and reward our employees at every level of our organisation.
We promote a culture of equal opportunity and mutual respect together with the highest professional and ethical standards in all our dealings with employees, customers, suppliers and the wider community.
We provide our teams with opportunities to develop, learn and grow their talent and our Dynamics Academy offers a route to industry for Graduates and those looking to switch to a new career path in Dynamics 365.
Community responsibility is at the heart of Sysco Software and we are committed to supporting local groups across the Island of Ireland and beyond. We make every effort to enhance the lives and individuals by supporting a wide range of projects, volunteering our time to help bring their ideas to life.