Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central includes a standard, out-of-the-box configuration for most financial processes, but with the flexibility to change the configuration to suit your business.
Streamline accounts receivables and accounts payable. Automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
Refine financial forecasts by modelling and analysing data across multiple dimensions. Customise reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
- Apply incoming payments, reconcile bank accounts during payment application, and collect outstanding balances.
- Make payments, apply outgoing payments, and work with checks.
- Make your customers submit payment before you ship to them, or submit payment to your vendors before they ship to you.
- Reconcile bank accounts and transfer funds between bank accounts.
- Set up intercompany partners and process transactions, manually or automatically, between legal entities within the same company.
- Analyse the costs of running your business by allocating actual and budgeted costs of operations, departments, products, and projects to cost centres.
- Manage inventory and manufacturing costs, report costs, and reconcile costs with the general ledger.
- Combine general ledger entries from multiple companies in one virtual consolidated company for financial analysis.
- Add dimensions for richer business intelligence.
- Create G/L budgets to forecast different financial activities and assign dimensions for business intelligence purposes.
- Record income or expenses directly in the general ledger without posting dedicated business documents.
- Post reversing entries to undo value postings in the general journal or quantity postings on purchase and sales documents.
- Allocate an entry in a general journal to several different accounts when you post the journal.
- Assign extra costs, such as freight and physical handling that you incur during trade, to the involved items so that the cost is reflected in inventory valuation.
- Post employees’ personal expenses for business-related activities and reimburse employees by making payment to their bank account
- Recognise revenues and expenses in other periods than when the transactions were posted.
- Use additional currencies and update currency exchange rates automatically.
- Import salary transactions from your payroll provider into the general ledger.
- Use functions to calculate value-added tax (VAT) on sales and purchase transactions so that you can report the amounts to the tax authorities.
- Prepare a report that lists VAT from sales, and submit the report to tax authorities in the EU.
- Convert service contracts to change their VAT rate.
- Monitor the flow of cash in and out of your business.
- Follow and end-to-end procedure on using use account schedules to make cash flow forecasts.
- Work with financial statements and overviews in Excel.
- Use the Accountant Role Centre, invite an external accountant, and use the Accountant Hub to manage accounts for multiple clients.