Microsoft Dynamics 365 Contact Centre Integration
Contact Centres have long played a central role in supporting customers throughout their journey across pre-purchasing and aftersales touchpoints.
Resolving customer complaints, troubleshooting product/service issues in a timely manner is essential for a successful business. More so is how those interactions are executed, especially now that a single negative interaction can have far reach implications.
While many organisations have the right tools in place to support contact centre rollout, those tools often lack the integration with other line of business systems that allow call-centre and accounts administration staff to operate efficiently.
That’s where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement plays an important role in driving the right kind of business outcomes with tighter integration between contact centre systems, customer relationship management and internal collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams.
Support your customers wherever and whenever they need it. Deliver the personalised, consistent service customers expect across their choice of device and channel—including social media.
- Use a unified platform for consistency and visibility across channels
- Get deeper insights with a 360-degree customer view
- Personalise interactions based on past interactions and behaviour
Make it easy for your customers to find answers on their own, as well as access a community space to connect with peers and subject-matter experts. And when they require it, customers can seamlessly transition to assisted support.
- Offer access to customer service anytime, anywhere
- Deliver real-time service that’s optimised for any mobile operating system and device
Give your agents the tools, guidance, and data they need to resolve issues. Agents will speed resolutions and deliver a more personalized, effective level of support using service software that accesses all customer information in one place—even pulling data from systems outside customer service.
- Support agents with a visual interface that delivers role-tailored experiences
- Manage cases faster and provide differentiated levels of support
- Speed resolution using machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities
Access and deliver consistent answers across channels using a searchable knowledge base. Personalise content on the portal for customers and measure response impact through in-depth analytics.
- Deliver the right answers at the right time across channels
- Capture content from social media, service interactions, and experts
- Understand how your knowledge base is being used with rich analytics, helping you improve and add information based on customer needs
Enable predictive customer service using data analytics built into your customer service software. Identify trends, anticipate opportunities, and gain invaluable insights through interactive dashboards and data visualisation capabilities.
- View real-time key service metrics through custom dashboards
- Automatically detect sentiment and intent on social posts using built-in intelligence
- Resolve issues faster by using machine learning to reference relevant articles and cases
- Get quick insights to help identify trending issues