Sysco Software, Commercial Lead Tony Brown introduced Sysco Software’s partnership with SmartFreight at a breakfast morning on the 12th June in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast.
Sysco Software’s clients gathered to meet the team from SmartFreight where they demonstrated their Multi Carrier Transport Management System highlighting its features and benefits in the areas of;
- Carrier integration
- Carrier choice and routing options
- Customer interactions
- Own fleet tracking
- Invoice reconciliation
SmartFreight CEO Ken Aitken discussed the importance of operating connected systems that provide both visibility and the ability to proactively manage the outbound supply chain.
Ken Aitken has been the CEO of SmartFreight for last 22 years. Prior to designing and building SmartFreight into a global brand, Ken spent several years in the supply chain industry working for TNT in Australia and running his own 3PL company.
We would like to extend our thanks to Ken for joining us at this event and communicating the real value of SmartFreight to our clients.
If you are interested in finding out more about how Sysco and SmartFreight can provide your company with hundreds of logistic providers for your outbound supply chain. Feel free to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
SmartFreight® a division of Wisetech Global is the leading Transport Management System in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland and South Africa. They are ideally positioned to assist our partners and clients with the challenges that will come with Brexit with their parent company being the world leader in cross border logistics solutions.
- Seamless Bi-directional interface to Microsoft Dynamics provided by Sysco Software
- Single platform no matter which or how many transport providers
- Cross border compliancy throughout Europe and rest of the world
- Route optimisation in terms of cost, service or CO2 footprint
- Door to door tracking via shipper branded portal
- Accurate reconciliation of transport providers invoices